Saturday, October 30, 2010

General Ramblings 2

I think ENG should give AUS some players to use in this game to even up the contest. Though AUS would still win anyway. Don't all English players yearn to play for Australia??? They are only the best team in the world even when they aren't world cup champions.

I'm just gunna come out and say it, hot players should be made to play without shirts. There I said it, it would help bring in the female demographic. I am not gay.

There should be a national transport line for football, something similar to catching a plane or bus or train but for the football only.

Carl Webb and GI should be banned from all fast food outlets and GI should sell his boat but can keep the vouchers. Carl Webb should also find something he's good at.

The All stars game should be played under international rules, I don't like playing in quarters or this bonus try shit(wow i made it this far without swearing).

Why can't all rugby league games be shown live?? NSW and Melbourne get AUS v ENG live, NSW can't even win an Origin and only like 3 people are gunna watch it Melbourne. Melbernians don't like what I just said?? Well suck it! AFL loving asswipes.....

I hope my last comment made you angry........

I WANT AUS v ENG LIVE.....Not on delay, how am I supposed to stay away from twitter for an hour???? That's impossible.....

Maybe Melbourne Storm could release a book called Salary Cap Cheating for Dummies.

I love the Kumuls they are so passionate and they have that 'we aren't gunna win but we might as well fuck em up' attitude :D I love that attitude, AFL doesn't have that attitude, you don't want to hurt yourself just in case you miss out on sampling a beautiful White Pinto, harden up AFL. Punch a cunt in the face not just grab his jersey and give him a kiss, kissing other men is homo there go you're fucking homos. Barry Hall could do it. Don't quote me on this but I'm pretty sure you don't have send off/sin bin rules, why don't you just punch the fuck out of the opposition till there's none of them left!

Fuck AFL.

AFL is gay.

AFL is full of sexual deviants. It also promotes drug use, Ben Cousins nuff said.

Why am I blogging at 7am? Did I stay up all night drinking and fucking? No, I wish. Did I stay up all night playing video games? No. Did I go to bed at 8:30pm and wake up early and couldn't go back to sleep because AFL is shit? Yes! AFL is the cause of everything bad in the world.

WOO! Who loves the 4nations? Well maybe love is a bit of a strong for this far into the relationship, I've been hurt before maybe I should just say really really like the 4nations, maybe next year I will love you 4nations.

What about the TWiLeague guys, give them a round of applause! Rumor has it that just like a homosexual they feed off attention! Love ya work guys!

AFL is still bad.

But seriously check TWiLeague aka this week in league out they are fucking excellent, I don't know why I'm telling you guys my blog has less fans than the roosters and Rugby League in Melbourne combined. Fuck you AFL.

No comments:

Post a Comment