Friday, October 8, 2010

General Ramblings

I take back everything I ever said about the dragons not being able to attack. The Dragons played well the Roosters failed. The Clive Churchill medal went to the wrong winner. I had cob loaf, kabana and jatz. Got slightly drunk. Spent most of the game smoking. Apparently everyone forgot the team was St. George-Illawarra Dragon not St. George Dragons. Wendell become the most hated person on twitter by just being an ass in general.

The GF was awesome, not the game but what happened because it was the GF. My mummy brought me booze, made cob loaf, kabana, cheese and biscuits and hot dogs:). The game was meh. The Roosters penetrated the Dragons line less than I've penetrated a vagina this year. The Dragons were clinical with attack and defence. Darius Boyd won the Clive Churchill medal but was undeserving. Jason Nightingale was the real winnder.

Australia named their 24 man squad for the 4 Nations. The Gold Coast Titans captain & Dally M award winning halfback missed out on selection, how I don't know. Congrats go to Todd Carney and Greg Bird for their call ups and making such a great comeback to the NRL.

Voting has opened for the Indigenous All Stars team(vote here: http://bit.ly/aJAy81 ). I went to the game last year and the atmosphere was absolutely spectacular. I absolutely loved it very proud moment in my life. Timana 'Drama' Tahu didn't get a vote in my team because now he's Maori apparently.

What else can I ramble on about.....maybe I should promote drinking & unprotected sex. I'm joking, if you have unprotected sex you will get pregnant and die.

Walgett Aboriginal Connection won the 2010 Koori Knockout. Congrats to all teams who played and a big congrats to the NRL players who gave up their free time to play. It makes me sad that the knockout doesn't get the publicity it should but I'll be making a change to that. I'll be bringing news and info about the 2011 Koori Knockout when I find out about it.

I wish Willie Mason would shut the fuck up and fuck off blaming Neil Henry for the collapse of the Cowboys.

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment